Lahontan Real Estate
Lahontan real estate begins at about $1,700,000 for smaller cabin homes and can well exceed $2,000,000 for larger estate homes. Lahontan lots or homesites start at approximately $150,000 and go over $500,000 for premium lots.
Lahontan is a 906 acre community nestled in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, in a secluded valley just moments from the clear water shores of Lake Tahoe. Lahontan’s golf and living experience rivals the finest private golf communities in the nation. There are 509 lots ranging in size from .5 to 1.92 acres. Lahontan offers two golf courses, an 18-hole championship golf course and a 9-hole par-3 course, both designed by legendary golf professional, Tom Weiskopf. In 2008, the course was ranked 57th of Best Modern Courses in America by Golf Week.
At Lahontan, you’ll see the integration of natural materials in every building. Nature triumphs over the built environment and homes blend seamlessly with the landscape.
Towering stands of Jeffrey, Lodge pole, and Ponderosa pine stir in the summer breezes, and willows, alders and aspens add fiery color each fall. Vistas of snow-capped mountains are an everyday reward here, and the close proximity of world-class skiing is a given. Its North Lake Tahoe location makes area restaurants and Nevada’s entertainment venues temptingly close. Summer activities such as fishing, hiking, boating, horseback riding, cycling, rafting, and mountain climbing are also within easy reach.
After just one visit, you’ll discover that this magnificent marriage of forested knolls and lush meadows captures the true spirit of Tahoe and the High Sierra. Once you breathe in the cool mountain air, listen to the flow of Lahontan’s own trout stream, you’ll know that you’ve found the ideal place to establish your family’s legacy that will only grow richer with time.
Lahontan’s landscape is the perfect place for your family and future generations to explore all of life’s finer pleasures. Lahontan’s world-class amenities include:
- 18-hole championship golf course and a 9-hole par-3 course, designed by Tom Weiskopf
- Camp Lahontan – a family recreation center includes swimming & lap pools, soaking tubs, clay tennis courts, children’s playing field, outdoor café, children’s center, and several well-stocked fishing ponds
- The Lodge –gourmet dining, golf shop, practice driving range, croquet lawn, indoor/outdoor soaking tubs, day spa, & fitness center
- Martis Creek – natural trout stream
- Gooseneck Reservoir – home to geese, water fowl, & other native wildlife
- Community trail system for hiking, biking, & cross-country skiing
- Both golf and social memberships are available
Lahontan Golf Club/Community